Friday 1 June 2007

Friday

I got up early this morning so I could go into my classroom to do some planning. Spent the whole morning with another teacher planning next week's fun activities but was a bit jibblistic really. Next week is Fire Fighter week - going to make some fire trucks out of boxes, read a book about Fire Fighting and colour some fire engine pictures.

Cashy phoned me again today on her way to work. It's interesting to hear about the roads she goes down and the road traffic accidents and forest fires that she drives past. Sometimes she misses her turning because she isn't concentrating on where she is going. I hope she likes the chocolate raisins I got her yesterday.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

yay pilchy!!! i am glad my trips to work entertain you lol. i love speaking to you and you always make me laugh and smile even in the most difficult of situations. thankyou. you truely are very special x

Her said...

If it was jibblistic it surely isn't fun enough!! How about starting a fire? that could be interesting....

Anonymous said...

maye u can dress up as fireman sam !!!!!