Sunday 23 September 2007

My Favourite Song

They sang my favourite song at church tonight - "Shout to the Lord". It's been my favourite for quite a long time - I remember teaching it to the singing group that I used to lead at the Methodist Church several years ago. I remember requesting it for my induction as worship leader at the church. I remember listening to it in my car many times.

They don't usually sing it at my church but I knew that tonight they would. Darlene Zschech was leading worship - visiting England all the way from Hillsong Australia - and "Shout to the Lord" is her most well known song. The worship was awesome and there were some other great songs too. This week has been my church's main conference and as I have missed it all (have to work!) I am going to be spending the week catching up with it all on CD.

I caught up with Jennifer tonight - I met her in Christian Chat about 7 years ago but we haven't spoken for a while so it was great to catch up with her and what she has been up to. She is training to be a teacher so maybe I can offer her some help and advice...although I know she will make a fantastic teacher as she works so hard.

Well it's nearly Monday again. I am going to get lots more of my book written next week as I am still a bit behind with it. Anyone who would like to read a little bit, just let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad u had good day and yeh monday tommorow work!! does not help when u hate your job,and hate saying that as i feel selfish as i am grateful for it , but i know God knows i dont like it and i know for now i am there until i move on, im sure you will teach jennifer well, as i sure you a good teacher , gbu :)