Wednesday 25 July 2007

Pilch's Holiday Diary - Day 3

Had a bit of a lie in this morning...no more nightmares though which was good. Then did a bit of tidying up before deciding that today was shopping day.

Asda, but no ordinary Asda. They sell everything a normal Asda sells - apart from food. No food. No bread, no milk, no chocolate, no bagels, nothing. Just everything else. So I got lots of plastic storage boxes to help with my tidy up. They don't have normal check outs either but a post office queueing system instead where you wait for the computer voice to say "cashier number 5 please" and you go to that person. As there was no food I had to drive to another Asda to get some. They should really think this through.

Great day for postal cricket....scored a 6! (Yesterday I only scored 1). Got a nice postcard from the Lake District too, including a bar of Kendal Mint Cake...chocolate covered...yum!

Current score: 11 for 0

3 comments:

Her said...

I'm not very good at postal cricket :(

Rachel said...

What is postal cricket? I've never heard of it before.

*goes off to google it*

Anonymous said...

my postal cricket was 3 but none of them where interesting , they should have a massive big asda with it all under one roof